Healy Group in Sydney are manufacturers and distributors of the ScreedmixPro forced action mixers, also known as pan mixers, screed mixers and mortar mixers. At 120lt, they are the largest 240v machines available. These portable compact machines are ideal for mixing a variety of substances including sand/cement mixes for tilers screed beds, self-levelling compounds, epoxy screeds, high build repair mortars, hempcrete and rubberised bedding for playgrounds and golf courses.
The ergonomically designed mortar mixer frame allows easy one person loading onto utes and trailers. Able to fit through doorways, they feature large cast iron hub rear wheels to roll over bumps and debris easily, adjustable height legs, strong grid/cover, Italian motor and gearbox and contactless cover cut off switch.
The vertically mounted paddle system allows a homogenous mix to be produced in less than 3 minutes without splashing and come standard with replaceable blades avoiding the need to replace the entire paddle. The design of the discharge chute on the pan mixer allows moderated flow of your product delivering as little as handful or the entire load at a speed that suits your requirements. Weighing just 124kgs the ScreedmixPro is one of the lightest in its class utilising an alloy motor and gearbox and still robust enough to churn out up to 10 tonnes per shift
- Industry first 24 month warranty
- Full 120L Yield
- Removable paddles for easy cleaning
- Electrical overload protection with emergency stop and IP54 rating
- Hinged hopper grid with automatic electrical cut-out and bag splitter
- Electronic or mechanical variable speed control (optional)
- Standard Australian electrical plugs
- Assisted loading onto ute or trailer with convenient loading wheels
- Standard Paddle Speed 32RPM
- Discharge height 590mm and 660mm
- Optional Paddle speeds available
For bookings or further enquiries use our web "ONLINE ENQUIRIES" cart above. Hire this Screed Mix Pro now and get the job done!
Isn't this product what you were looking for? In that case, see our other available concrete equipment products we have for you. Or alternatively, call us on 02 9521 5111, we are happy to consult and advise on the right equipment that will get your job done safely, quickly and for the lowest possible cost.