Although only small in stature, this bobcat is able to withstand very large loads, and has the capability to lift well above ground level and manoeuvre in tight spaces. Its compact size make limited access applications possible.
- 17.4 HP diesel engine utilising skid steer controls
- Available with a 4 in 1 bucket
- Lifts up to 38 degrees above horizontal
- Competitive short and long term rates available
- Sydney wide delivery available
- Tipping Load (SAE): 640kg
- Operating Load (SAE): 320kg
- Ground Clearance (centre): 180mm
- Machine Weight (with fuel & std bucket): 1120Kg
- Dump Height (dump angle 38°): 1835mm
- Reach Fully Raised (dump angle 38°): 430mm
- Dump Angle (max.): 38deg
- Raising Time (full load): 5.2sec
- Lowering Time (no load): 3.5sec
- Dump Time: 3.5sec
- Travel Speed Forward: 9.0km/h
- Travel Speed Reverse: 9.0km/h
- Clearance Circle (with bucket): 1420mm
- Gradeability Forward: 31%
- Gradeability Reverse: 58%
- Fuel Capacity: 25Litres
For bookings or further enquiries use our web "ONLINE ENQUIRIES" cart above. Hire this Skid Loader Toyota SDK4 "Bobcat" now and get the job done!
Is this miniloader too small for you? In that case you can see our other bigger version "bobcat" Toyota SDK8 - Skid Steer Loader available for you or alternativelly see our whole range of earthmoving equipment and machinery we have. Or call us on 02 9521 5111, we are happy to consult and advise on the right equipment that will get your job done safely, quickly and for the lowest possible cost.